PUMPKIN + CRANBERRY GRANOLA
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds (roasted or raw, salted or unsalted)
- 1 cup dried cranberries (unsweetened or sweetened)
- 2-3 cups oats
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup oil (avocado is a good option)
- Extras: coconut flakes, walnuts, chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix pumpkin seeds, cranberries and oats in a bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the water, maple syrup or honey and oil. Pour the liquids into the oat mixture and mix well.
Add a bit of extras if desired.
Spread evenly in a thin layer on a non-stick or silicone sheet-covered baking sheet and bake for about 10-15 minutes (until crispy golden).
Enjoy with yogurt, milk or as a salad topper.
- Julianne Robicheau